Coastal Rainforest Safaris has implemented the following health and safety measures, guided by advice provided by the Provincial government, Public Health Officer, and other government agencies.
What you can expect from us:
- While our vessel has comfortable seating for 12 passengers, due to COVID precautions we are only allowing a maximum of eight guests per trip in 2020.
- We sanitize bathrooms and every commonly touched surface in our office and on our vessel before and after each tour.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at the office and on the vessel.
- All staff wear masks or face-coverings when maintaining a social distance of 2 metres is not possible.
- We have installed shields at our check-in desk to protect guests and staff.
- We recommend online bookings and card payments for gratuities.
- Touch free credit card processing is available at our office
- Any staff who are feeling unwell are required to stay home.
- Any gear supplied by Coastal Rainforest Safaris is sanitized between each tour.
What we expect from you:
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell, or if you have been in contact with someone showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home. We offer full refunds right up until the time of departure.
- We ask you to inform us if you have:
- Have you experienced a cough, fever, or other flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside of Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been asked to quarantine in the last 14 days?
- You are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times on board our vessel. You can bring your own. Or we’re happy to supply one.
- Use the hand sanitizer we provide upon arrival and frequently throughout the tour.
- Remember to social-distance as much as possible from other guests and staff.
- Bring your own water in a reusable bottle as this item will not be available on board.